Y’all looking at the 2022 Lexus NX, the next-generation compact leisure crossover that has not been properly revealed still. Rather, the new NX smashed onto the internet by way of a video Lexus seems to have inadvertently posted and which was finally copied, the screen took, and the like as it bounced around the internet. 2022 Lexus NX leak previews design overhaul, new interior.
Now the first-generation NX meant the leading SUV Lexus designed to sit under its pioneering RX, the hugely successful luxury crossover that created the luxury crossover part back in 1999. Launched for the 2015 model year, the NX preferred style to the sub-compact SUV space, using some Toyota RAV4 bits for its foundations. Based on these oozed images of the second-generation NX, we assume the RAV4 link to stay—this time using the modernRAV4’s recent TNA design.
Stylish, Not Over-Styled:
The RAV4 agent should secure the new NX gets somewhat, a pleasant development given the current Lexus’s slightly tight interior. As before, the Lexus NX consumes expressive styling, combining the most eye-catching styling elements from Lexus’s products on one of its smallest products. (The automaker also fails the even scantierUX pseudo SUV.) Lexus designers induced some incentive from the UX, evidenced by the NX’s related full-width taillight treatment and low-slung look.
While the NX pictured here appears to be an F Rake trim, with sportier accouterments and a shovel-style front land that juts out authoritatively at the chin, we definitely expect the non-F-Sport model to lose the modern version’s goofy-lookin’ front overbite. Our understanding is that Lexus, intent to give the car-based NX some semblance of off-road credibility, bailed out most of the lower cover to develop clearance, but boy, does it look eerie.
The Lexus-signature hourglass-shaped grille is forthwith and thought, and also larger, it seems than the interest on the friendly NX. Yet aside from the mouthier leading end, the NX overall looks more experienced and strong.
An Improved Inside Game:
Lexus has achieved much bigger changes inside the NX, where the old design tombstone-like infotainment display, which poked out the top of the dashboard, has been traded for a notably larger and better-integrated unit. The best news? The display appears to be a touchscreen, meaning the current NX’s irritating and fiddly touchpad control interface is inert and left. Toward the modern NX, this controls like a laptop’s touchpad, where the user influences the on-screen cursor utilizing a pad on the center console, with the arrow clasping onto menu options fast and implementing haptic feedback as you swipe beyond them. It seems simple enough, but the system is especially frustrating in use. Excellent release.
We to spot some big round handles for modifying the cabin warmth, touch-sensitive controls for aperture settings, and a digital gauge cluster performance. The vibe persists modern and tech-heavy, but usability looks to be on the rise in the 2022 NX. One item we do hope makes a comeback is the modernNX’s small removable glass in the center console—it’s a complete non sequitur, which the automotive world lacks more of.
Engines are a secret at this point but seem for the front-wheel-drive to be a standard and all-wheel drive to be optional. Gas and hybrid four-cylinder options are all but guaranteed, perhaps mimicking the RAV4’s choices, and we expect an NX300 or NX350 plus an NX350h to hit U.S. shores. (The version in the video is badged NX200, which is unbelievable for America. ) The RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid’s powerful 302-hp, the all-wheel-drive setup seems like a contender. We’ll find out for certain whenever the NX is formally debuted. Presented how it seems ready to go, that executive broadcasts likely coming soon.
- Many standard active safety features
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Solid interior quality
- Small cargo area
- Maddening infotainment system
|Engine Name||Engine: 4-Cyl Turbo 2.0 Liter||Trim||300 FWD|
|Fuel||Unleaded Premium||Transmission||Transmission, ECT-i 6 Speed Automatic Mode Select with Manual Mode (U661E)|
|Class||Premium Compact Utility||Standard MPG||22/28|
|Front Headroom||38.2||Cylinder Configuration||In-Line|
|Front Legroom||42.8||Transmission Type||Automatic|
|Fuel Capacity||15.9||Engine Size||2.0|
|Number Of Cylinders||4||Cargo Capacity||17.7/54.6|
|Rear Shoulder Room||55.3||Payload Capacity||1,150|
|Tonnage||N/R||Engine Type||Turbo Gas|
|Rear Legroom||36.1||Transmission Speeds||6|
|Iihs Roof Strength||N/R||Iihs Front Small Overlap||N/R|
|Iihs Overall Side Crash||N/R||Iihs Best Pick||0|
|Iihs Rear Crash||N/R||Iihs Front Moderate Overlap||N/R|
|Nhtsa Rating Rear Side||Not Rated||Nhtsa Rating Overall||Not Rated|
|Nhtsa Rating Front Passenger||Not Rated||Nhtsa Rating Front Driver||Not Rated|
|Nhtsa Rating Front Side||Not Rated||Nhtsa Rating Rollover||Not Rated|
- Blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert are now standard
- Power-folding, auto-dimming side mirrors are included on all trims
- Green paint option becomes available
- A power-operated tailgate with kick activation is now a standalone option
- The steering wheel horn pad gets redesigned
- BlackLine Special Edition offered for NX 300h F Sport
2021 Lexus NX 300:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Leatherette seating upholstery
- Keyless entry with push-button start
2021 Lexus NX 300 Luxury:
- Built-in navigation
- Perforated leather seating upholstery
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Power moonroof
2021 Lexus NX 300 F Sport:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Sport-inspired exterior styling
- High-bolster front seats
- Performance-tuned suspension
The NX 300h hybrid is offered in standard and Luxury versions...
You may also like:
- Best Apple AirPods alternatives; https://thesparkwear.com/best-apple-airpods-alternatives/
- The Best Nintendo Switch Games: https://thesparkwear.com/the-best-nintendo-switch-games/
- Best Laptops for Gaming: https://thesparkwear.com/best-laptops-for-gaming/
- 10 Best AR Games For Android: https://thesparkwear.com/10-best-ar-games-for-android/
- Best Apple iPad 2020: https://thesparkwear.com/best-apple-ipad-2020/
- Best Telescopes for Beginners: https://thesparkwear.com/best-telescopes-for-beginners/
- World’s Largest Top 10 Smartphone Companies: https://thesparkwear.com/worlds-largest-top-10-smartphone-companies/
- Best Girls’ Spring Dress Shoes: https://thesparkwear.com/best-girls-spring-dress-shoes/
- Best Moon Lamps 2020: https://thesparkwear.com/best-moon-lamps-2020/
- TOP LAPTOP BRANDS IN THE WORLD: https://thesparkwear.com/top-laptop-brands-in-the-world/
- TOP CAR BRANDS IN THE WORLD: https://thesparkwear.com/top-car-brands-in-the-world/
- TRAVEL DESTINATIONS – TOP 10 IN THE WORLD: https://thesparkwear.com/travel-destinations-top-10-in-the-world/
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) 44mm: https://thesparkwear.com/apple-watch-series-5/
- For the best apple products: https://www.apple.com/
- Telegram to Launch Paid Features for Business and Power Users in 2021: https://thesparkwear.com/telegram-to-launch-paid-features-for-business-and-power-users-in-2021/